Are you fully thriving and deeply satisfied with your life?
Are you spending your time doing what you love, with people that you adore, and making the contribution you know you are here to share with the world?
Are you relaxed and energized in your body, trusting your own rhythms and feeling vibrant and alive?
Are you loving yourself every day and enjoying all the love in your life?
Maybe you’d like to…
- Start or grow your own coaching, counseling or healing practice
- Have absolute clarity about your purpose and your message for the world so that you can align your life to your purpose and attract the people you are here to serve
- Experience more harmony, ease and intimacy in your relationships
- Transform troubling issues and limiting beliefs from the past that are still getting in your way of truly thriving
- Learn how to unconditionally love yourself and how to tap into the infinite Source of unconditional love so that you can live with an open heart and generously offer your love instead of desperately seeking or deflecting love and intimacy
- Or take your already great life to the next level by increasing your sense of connection, creativity, joy, ease and contribution
No matter what you’d like to shift in your life, the secrets to thriving are the same…
#1: Get clarity about what your soul is specifically longing for. A lot of times, we unconsciously strive towards goals and achievements that are culturally based but not actually true for us. The more clear you are on what you truly want to create with your life, the easier it becomes to start aligning to your soul’s purpose and your heart’s desire now – not months or years from now.
#2: Get unstuck: Changing anything in our lives requires small, consistent action. What often happens when we try to change our lives is that either we don’t take action and hope things will change anyway. Or we take massive action in the beginning of trying to change something and then become exhausted, overwhelmed, distracted or stuck and we stop taking action.
#3: Get support: It is nearly impossible to change anything significant in our lives alone. If you could do it alone, you would have by now. We humans simply need support and community in order to thrive. People who are living their dreams understand the value and importance of having mentors and coaches in their lives.
One of my business coaches, Tad Hargrave, once said, “If you are not a little embarrassed about the amount of support you have in your life, you probably don’t have enough support in your life.”
Another one of my teachers, Bo Eason, is a former NFL player and one of the highest paid trainers in the world, often sharing the stage with Tony Robbins. Bo has mentors for various areas of his own life, plus he hires about a dozen coaches for his son. His son has big dreams of being a professional athlete and his dad knows that dreams that big don’t happen without a lot of support – so his son has coaches and support in several different areas of body mechanics, nutrition, stretching, chiropractic care, mindset, etc.
Be willing to ask the people in your life to support you.
Complimentary “Ready to THRIVE” Coaching Session
If you are ready to thrive and you want to speed up your success rate, then I’d like to help you do it with a special one-on-one personal “Ready to THRIVE“ coaching session where we’ll work together to…
Again, to take advantage of this offer, simply answer the questions listed above and email me your answers.
Mentor and Soul Guide