WildWoman in Paradise
with Laura Wolf
Rescheduled to Fall 2020
in the Riviera Maya, near Cancún, Mexico
A luxury women’s retreat designed to activate your wild essence and awaken more love, pleasure, joy and ease in your life.
Pleasure, Play and Pampering in Paradise
In order to feel fully alive and expressed as women, connected to our innate intuitive wisdom and our infinite creativity, we need time for our nervous systems to fully relax and unwind. We need to play and be silly. We need pleasure and joy in our lives. We need deep communion with Mother Earth. And we need time with other women who are awakening.
Sisters, join us for a week in paradise as we relax, play and awaken more love, pleasure, joy and ease in our bodies and in our lives.
Location: The Riviera Maya, near Cancún, Mexico
WildWoman in Paradise 2020 takes place at Vidanta Riviera Maya, a 5-star luxury resort nestled into the lush green jungle, beautiful white sand beaches, and calm, crystal-clear, turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
WildWoman in Paradise Includes:
- 6 days/7 nights at Vidanta Riviera Maya luxury resort featuring 5-star accommodations, miles of white sand beaches and gorgeous turquoise blue ocean, pristine pools, walking and jogging trails through the lush jungle, world class spas and fitness centers, restaurants from around the world, premier shopping and fantastic entertainment, including access to Riviera Maya’s resident Cirque du Soleil show JOYÀ.
- Daily feminine embodiment practices to activate the flow of more love, pleasure, joy and ease in your body and your life.
- Lots of unscheduled time each day to simply rest, relax & restore, play in the ocean, or explore the many activities offered by the resort.
- Sacred Feminine Spa Ceremonies to help you release anything that is no longer serving you, receive more pleasure in your life, and revitalize your life force so that you can feel vibrantly alive and ready to co-create with life.
- Special Excursion on a private chartered boat: a full day excursion on the vast expanse of clear blue ocean, some of the best snorkeling in the world with a local guide, authentic Mexican lunch on the boat, and time to explore a local port town and shop for locally crafted Mexican gifts.
- Optional Evening opportunities to go dancing with the group at one of the resort clubs.
- Transportation from Cancún airport to the resort upon arrival.
The Grand Mayan at Riviera Maya features spacious 5-star accommodations and beautiful, Mayan-inspired décor, making waking up in paradise even more enjoyable. All lodging for this retreat will be three women per bedroom. Each Grand Mayan Master Suite features:
- Two spacious bedrooms: each bedroom has a King-size bed, a seating area that converts to a bed, a vanity with mirror, a closet and dresser drawers for unpacking
- Two full bathrooms with additional sinks and mirrors outside of the bathroom so that several women can get ready at the same time
- A jacuzzi tub and a terrace with private plunge pool
- A kitchen, dining area and living room with two sofas that convert into two additional beds
Part of the reason that we chose Vidanta Riviera Maya is because of their commitment to the environment. Grupo Vidanta’s properties are acclaimed for protecting the environment and maintaining the jungle. They have been honored by Earth Check Certification, the only world-known certification available for resorts with a commitment to preserving the environment.
Vidanta is also recognized on the top 10 list of Great Places to Work® in Mexico. The staff there are incredibly kind and helpful, and they embody a culture of respect in all their interactions with guests.
Spas & Fitness Centers
Vidanta Riviera Maya has two world-class spas and fitness centers that are available to all guests including relaxing areas to lounge, dry and steam saunas, a jacuzzi and cold plunge pool. Your retreat tuition includes a special Release, Renew and Revitalize Water Ceremony at the spa. We hope you will book yourself at least one additional pampering session such as a massage, facial, reflexology, salt cave or exotic full-body treatment.
Your Guides: Laura Wolf
Laura Wolf is a Priestess to the Wild Feminine and mother of the WildWoman Experience. Laura’s mission is to help women come fully home to our magnificent bodies, love ourselves unconditionally, open to more pleasure, joy and ease in our lives, connect deeply with Mother Earth, and own our infinite creative power to birth the new world that we all know is possible. Founder of Shaman’s Heart Sanctuary, Luscious Living and Turn On Your Feminine Magic, Laura has been leading transformational journeys around the United States and abroad for the past 13 years. Utilizing breath, sound, movement, somatic processing, storytelling, art, ritual and shamanic journeys in her workshops, on-line courses and private coaching practice, Laura holds safe and sacred space for accessing and integrating the myriad parts of your authentic wholeness. To learn more about Laura’s work with women, click HERE.
Assisted by: Naema Pierce
Naema Pierce is a holistic somatic massage therapist and reproductive health practitioner, offering healing touch sessions in Swedish, deep tissue, trigger point, Myofascial release and polarity work. She teaches body literacy and sexual and reproductive health from both physiological and psycho-spiritual perspectives, facilitating women to guide themselves home to their bodies, wisdom and power. Naema’s sessions are uniquely tailored to her client’s desires and needs and are commonly described as deeply nurturing and healing psychosomatically. She also offers sessions to female-bodied individuals that include breast/chest massage, abdominal massage, and yoni massage.
“My work as a reproductive health practitioner is passionately driven by the desire for female-bodied people to gain access to tools that foster deeper understanding about their bodies and how they work. This desire was born from my personal journey through entering womanhood and having painful periods, a lack of knowledge of what was happening in my body and being pushed down the road of hormonal birth control. Later on, as I began to receive mentoring around cyclical wisdom, a whole new way of living and orienting myself in this world was born that stretches far beyond the menstrual cycle, and into all areas of life. My personal journey to healing and discovering balance in my life has led me to study far and wide, always as humble student, and to a wide variety of healing modalities.” –Naema Pierce
More about the WildWoman Experience:
WildWoman in Paradise is a love child of the WildWoman Experience, a profound gathering of women that takes place at the Fall Equinox each year in September near Asheville, NC. This is an AMAZING tribe of women. If we haven’t meet you yet, we want to welcome you. Come play with us, Sister! To learn more about the WildWoman archetype and the 5th annual WildWoman Experience in North Carolina, click HERE.
WildWoman in Paradise Tuition and Payment Policies
Space is Limited: There are only 12 spaces available for this retreat. If you are interested in joining us, email Laura Wolf asap to reserve your spot and make payment arrangements!
Retreat tuition: $2100
Refund Policy: Non-refundable deposit of $600 will hold your spot. Remaining amount paid refundable until January 31st. No refunds after January 31st.
Not included in your retreat tuition:
- Your flights – You will need to arrange your own flights to and from Cancun, Mexico.
- Passports are required for anyone traveling to Mexico. You will need to apply for your passport ahead of time if you do not already have one. Please check the date of your passport to make sure it is current.
- Your meals – Vidanta Riviera Maya features nearly 20 world class bars and restaurants, with a broad range of casual dining and fine cuisine from around the world. Plan to spend somewhere between $200-$500 US dollars for the week, depending on what you eat. (I recently went there for a week. I spent $300 on food for the whole week. I ate seafood at most meals but didn’t have any alcohol. My vegetarian friend spent more like $200 for a week. If you eat red meat and/or seafood and you like to have a drink with dinner, then plan to spend somewhere between $300-$500 for the week on food and drink at the resort.)
- Shuttle back to the airport – Your transportation from the resort back to the airport will be about $20 US dollars.
- Extra spa treatments – We hope you will book yourself at least one additional pampering session such as a massage, facial, reflexology, salt cave or exotic full-body treatment.
- Cirque du Soleil tickets range from $70-$90 for just the show, or up to $250 if you choose to go for appetizers, dinner and drinks at the show. We will choose a night to go as a group – attendance is optional and those who choose to attend will purchase their own tickets.